Nile University of Nigeria is a Private Institution located in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria.The University was established in 2009 and offers high-quality undergraduate and postgraduate education to students. Nile University is a member of Honoris United Universities, the first and largest Pan-African private higher education network, and has over 5,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students, 38 undergraduate programs across six faculties, and 51 postgraduate programs across five faculties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media Officer
Job Ref.: NUN-MKT-001
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are seeking to engage a highly competent and result-oriented Media Officer (skilled in Photography, Videography, and Graphics design) with strong personal and professional integrity to join its dynamic Marketing & Public Relations team.
- Designing and producing brochures, annual reports, posters, research reports, stewardship reports, advertisements and programmes that embody and amplify the Nile University brand.
- Creating images & layouts using design software.
- Provides direction and logistics for projects including shot sheets, releases, and coordination and maintenance of images and footage.
- Produces educational, instructional, or event-based videos as requested by the university, including defining objective shooting in studio and remote locations, and conversion of existing video formats for video editing.
- Photograph our products in-studio and on location for e-commerce and editorial use
- Retouch digital imagery for use across e-commerce, social media, and marketing campaigns.
- Plan, shoot, edit, and produce photoshoots for use in institution-wide communication, websites, large “impact” pieces for campaigns, and social media.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- Relevant University Degree or its equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years’ hands-on experience in photography, videography, and graphics.
- Strong working knowledge of graphic design, and photo and video-editing software.
- A strong commercial graphic design, photography, and videography portfolio that demonstrates expertise in applied techniques and a working knowledge of digital photography, lighting, composition, colour quality, videotape production, as well as a thorough knowledge of audio, video, and multimedia hardware software, is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] quoting the Reference Number specific to the role you are applying for as the subject of the e-mail.
Your application must include the following:
- Your current Curriculum Vitae (CV) in a Microsoft Word format, saved with your full name. Include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who can attest to your professional achievements and abilities.
- A Cover Letter explaining how you meet the advertised criteria (also in Microsoft Word format).
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 31st May, 2022.