Cellulose medical laboratory is a biosafety class I medical laboratory positioned to deliver quality laboratory results in line with international best practices. Our services cover hematology, microbiology, clinical chemistry (including fully automated ELISA systems) and histo/cyto-pathology. With a range of fully automated laboratory machines, our systems produce results in the shortest possible time with minimal room for human error.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive urine, blood or other samples for experimentation and analysis
- Prepare standard volumetric solutions or reagents to be combined with specimens
- Manage and operate laboratory equipment
- Maintain laboratory quality assurance and safety standards
- Cross-match blood for transfusion
- Guide and supervise junior staff and technicians
- Write medical articles for medical journals.
- Test and study blood, urine and other body fluids
- Evaluate test results and prepare reports for physicians
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th March, 2022.