Life Centre Medical Services is a medical facility that provides top-notch diagnostic services including Clinical Chemistry, Microbiology, Serology, Co-vid-19 Tests, Nanny Screen Packages, Wellness check, Hormonal Assays, Immunology and Hematology and Home Sample Collection. We combine leadership, precision, technology and sound medical knowledge to bring better outcomes for doctors and patients alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conducting and supporting scientific investigations and experiments
- Planning, setting up and undertaking controlled experiments and trials
- Recording and analysing data
- Writing reports, reviews and summaries
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Organize and store all chemicals substances, fluids and compressed gases according to safety instructions
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility
- Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
- Collecting, preparing and/or testing samples
- Maintaining, calibrating, cleaning and testing sterility of the equipment
- Providing technical support
- Presenting results to Head Clinical Laboratory
- Interested candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- 2 – 5 years of experience.
N120,000 – N140,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 5th January, 2022.