The JOJ Memorial Foundation (JOJ-MF) was formed as a collaborative effort in loving memory of Mr. J.O.J. Onyeaghala who died in 1989, representing a variety of goodwill support, in Obohia Ahiazu Mbaise Imo State Nigeria. The purpose of JOJ-MF is to provide some level of succor to our indigent community and environs through provision of Basic Health and Medical Diagnostic Facility.
We are recruiting qualified and reliable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Lab Technologist
Location: Ahiazu Mbaise, Imo
- Our newly built hospital located at Ahiazu Mbaise is recruiting a qualified and reliable Medical Lab Technologist that will work under the supervision of the medical laboratory scientist in performing diagnostic testing and quality control.
- Obtains and prepares patient specimens.
- Operates laboratory equipment including centrifuges, and dry bath incubators.
- Performs diagnostic laboratory tests and procedures on body fluids and other specimens using both manual and automated methods of analysis.
- Performs other related duties as needed.
- Medical Laboratory Technology Certificate from recognized school of Health Technology.
- Registered with Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN)
- Current Practicing License.
- Computer literate.
- Have a passion for patient-centered care.
Attractive and Competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Copies Degree certificates, Registration / License Certificates and / or other relevant documents to: [email protected] or [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Next Steps: Received applications will be reviewed to ensure that qualifications are met. The Hiring manager will contact applicants by phone and email for interview. Selected applicants will receive a final notification by email
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.