New Gate Hospital is a subsidiary of Newgate Medical Services Limited. We are a highly specialized health-care provider, we place a lot of emphasis on the total wellbeing of all our clients. To this end, we provide various comprehensive health-care plans.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Evaluate patients and provide appropriate medical treatment for various illnesses and injuries.
- Prescribe medications.
- Ensuring that patient care and is optimal and is in adherence to the clinical guidelines and quality standards.
- Performing inpatient and outpatient review with initial assessment and management.
- Supervise Medical Assistants to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current care methods and procedures and suggest improvements.
- Ocument all patient evaluations, treatments, medications and transactions according to company policies and procedure.
- Must posses an M.B.B.S or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in medical practice. Must possess a valid practicing license with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Good surgical and clinical skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Must reside in Ikorodu, Lagos or within proximity to Ikorodu.
- Proficiency with the use of the computer. Candidates must possess NYSC discharge Certificate or Exemption letter.
- Proficiency in Healthcare Insurance Management is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
N60,000 – N75,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.