NSIA-LUTH Cancer Centre (NLCC) is a healthcare service provider focused on cancer treatment and care. We are equipped with the most innovative cancer therapy solutions, making way for curative and palliative treatments to be delivered in Nigeria. We provide patients with a multidisciplinary team approach for the management of all types of cancers and we work with highly qualified specialists across various disciplines, allowing the center to offer cancer care of the utmost quality. We are in the health sector focused on cancer treatment and care. We work in a unique partnership with the Public Sector to strengthen the capacity of the Human Resource and the Facility Development to a world-class standard for the sustainability of the Center.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
- This role provides support to manage all aspects related to clinical practice and patient care.
Clinical Practice and Patient Care:
- Contribute clinical expertise and support to patient care
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care are maintained.
- Keeping informed on advancements in the field and contributing to medical research programs.
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate medical recordkeeping practices.
- Performing administrative duties and risk management.
- Provide support to emergency services and other clinical areas within the Centre.
- Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans.
- Supervising patient care in close collaboration with the residents and consultants.
- Review and Identify areas of improvement in patient care and treatment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine.
- Extensive knowledge of medical recordkeeping practices.
- Advanced ability to ensure the highest standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare regulations.
- Ability to keep abreast of advancements in the field of specialization.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- A minimum of 2 years experience is required;
- Clinical risk management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of medical research methodology and ethics.
In addition to the above:
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to use electronic health records.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Demonstrate professionalism towards sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills (both internally, and to external associates.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong Microsoft office suite skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email