Solid Rock Hospital (Medical and Dental clinic) is a privately owned and an ultra-modern Hospital with 26 beds located at No. 6 Akinsanya Street Ojodu Lagos. The Hospital was founded on June 21, 1992. It is fully registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with Registration number: RC. 219842.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Record Officer
Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Filing of medical records,
- Retrieval and delivery of files throughout the hospital,
- Registration of new clients and Issuing of new medical record numbers
- Analyzing Hospital medical record information needs and developing procedures to ensure these requirements are met. etc submission of Monthly Medical records to the Local Government
- Tracking to and chasing files from different locations throughout the hospital,
- Answering phone calls and providing information to customers in a courteous and timely manner,
- Previous experience in a hospital medical record department or similar setting.
- At least HND in Health Information Management and must be a member of the relevant body in Nigeria
- 2-7 years work experience.
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Record System
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Familiar with the preparation of monthly DHIS Report.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the concept of good customer service through the use of sound telephone etiquettes and processes over the counter inquiries.
- Microsoft office skills and knowledge and willingness to advance in same.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th February, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter