We are a top-tier Pharmaceutical Company with renowned pharmaceutical products, appreciable market share, extensive market coverage and experienced world-class management team. In a bid to expand our business frontier, we seek to recruit ambitious, career-oriented and success-driven individuals who desire to work in an enriching work environment that will support their life and career ambitions to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Location: Nationwide (Candidate can choose his / her preferred location)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The job is an exciting and rewarding opportunity that encompasses the creation of awareness, generation of demand and sales of cost-effective pharmaceutical products in government and privately-owned hospitals, retail pharmacies and other relevant medical establishment.
- This will be done through various levels of marketing interactions and medical meetings sufficient to achieve the prescription and sales of company’s products.
Job Requirements / Qualification
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor degree in one of the following; Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology or Biochemistry (with NYSC discharge certificate).
- Commercial awareness and a business savvy personality with good negotiation skill.
- Individual must possess covetable communication skills and critical-thinking ability.
- Cheerful, confident and self-motivated individual with high energy level.
- Previous experience as a medical sales representative could be an advantage.
- Passion for a sales job and drive to succeed in sales career.
Note: Individuals with minimum of 2 years working experience as a Medical Sales Representative in a structured pharmaceutical company with a proven capability to sell in private / public hospital could be considered as a Senior Medical Sales Representative.
An enticing and competitive salary with sales commission and other performance incentives alongside a robust healthcare insurance scheme is a standard for all staff.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview while successful candidates will be trained upon resumption
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter