Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
Radisson Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Meeting & Events Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Are you passionate and driven enough to pack our events diary? We’ve got first class meeting space, your challenge is to fill it. If you say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Blu Hotel, we’re looking for first class people just like you!
- At Radisson Blu Hotel, we are one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
- Our Meeting & Events Managers need to motivate through inspirational leadership, a passion for success and driving empowerment.
- Building loyal relationships with clients and guests, sophistication and style is what we are looking for.
- Manages the Meetings & Events team members and supports the Head of Department in implementing training plans, coaching and mentoring team members.
- Maximises revenue and guest satisfaction by receiving Meetings & Events enquiries and related room reservations
- Delivers a pro-active sales culture within the Office to ensure all budgeted revenues are achieved
- Follows-up with guests to determine satisfaction; measures results and supports strategies to improve the quality of the guest experience
- People developer/exporter
- Upholds a high level of regular, frequent, accurate and timely communication to all related departments regarding the Meetings & Events function within the hotel
- Supports the Sales teams in generating leads and referring business by analysing current business, denied business and identifying potential new business through the office
- Proficient in all Meeting & Events procedures to be a resource when needed
- A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member management
- Commercially aware
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
- Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Opera Sales & Catering
- Want to take on filling any gaps in our events diary? Then this is the job for you! Come join us and Make Every Moment Matter!
To Be discussed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th March, 2022.