Nigerian Institute for Industrial Security has over 20 years in providing security education. The Institute is charged with the general duty of promoting, protecting, encouraging and maintaining a high standard of Industrial Security study and practice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Membership Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implement membership recuitment strategies
- Understand database management
- Ensure smooth membership sign up and payment process.
- Send out invoices to both old and new members
- Communicate with members
- Graduate with experience in a membership function of a professional firm
- 5 – 10 years relevant work experience.
- Sound knowlege of excel and word and other computer applications
- Know how to record data and generate reports.
- Knowlege and use of a data base system.
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 14th December, 2022.