Salpha Energy is a renewable energy company determined to provide affordable solar solutions for everyone. We are addressing the huge market need for energy by enabling people harness the infinite source of light that freely accessible to everyone. Innovations in renewable technology afford us the opportunity to place power back in the hands of people, through innovative and quality conscious products that are built to last for outdoor campaing, entrepreneurial activities, rural settlements or disaster relief.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Merchandiser
Location: Idumota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Under the supervision of the Sales/Marketing Officer, Merchandisers will work directly on the field to develop and execute marketing and business strategies to maximize profitability, improve the organizations market position and achieve financial growth.
- This person will provide the marketing support that will translate to building key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate, and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and help achieve expected sales targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Achieve individual set targets and productivity in respective KPI’s
- Keep record of customers visited or sold to and update it regularly
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity and Sales Planning.
- Report competitors’ activity to sales/marketing manager.
- Compiling and analysing sales figures and reporting this daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Work with the Sales manager in the development of marketing plans and monitoring sales.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Recommending new opportunities and service improvements.
- Candidates should possess an NCE / OND / HND qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Experience in sales
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to speak Yoruba and Igbo or at least one of the languages is a MUST.
- Must reside within/close to Idumota.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email