Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states). We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Meter Standard Officer (LVMD)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
- This job role acts as a primary field contact in coordinating LVMD and DT metering operations across the franchise in line with IBEDC’s metering standard to ensure energy accountability and reduction of losses.
- Implementation of LVMD and DT metering projects.
- Testing of newly supplied LVMD and DT meters in line with IBEDCs standards.
- Designs and implements LVMD and DT metering Services processes and recommend appropriately.
- Supervises metering vendors and compiles reports.
- Prepares periodic and ad-hoc reports to relavant stakeholders.
- Report Project status and escalate issues on metering when required.
- Coordinates the installation and maintenance of LVMD and DT meters .
- Carry out other sundry assignments as directed by the Lead, Meter Standards & Installation.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any related field.
- A postgraduate professional certificate in relevant field. (Added advantage).
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- At least 5 years of practical experience in commercial, metering and energy analysis in a power company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply