Chris Ejik Group of Companies, incorporated in 1987, Chris Ejik Group is a multi-dimensional company with interest in Power Generation &Transmission, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Products, Electronics, and Agro Allied Products.Carving a niche for itself, Chris Ejik Group and its subsidiaries operates in several sectors of the Nigerian economy and is on the move to cover more grounds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Microbiologist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform routine and non-routine microbialanalysis of raw materials, primary packaging materials, bulk and finished goods.
- Maintain documents for microbial SOPs and activities.
- Conduct environmental microbiological test according to cGMP specifications.
- Implement and monitor test procedures to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the product at various stages.
- Manage and calibrate laboratory equipment.
- Carry out in-process checks and ensure products comply withstandards.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Microbiology or related discipline, with relevant cGMP work experience.
- At least 2 years of relevant pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Must be an excellent team player.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of key analytical equipment like autoclave, UV, colony counter and incubator.
- Able to comply with all good manufacturing practices (GMPs) regulations and follow all standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite with emphasis on Word, Excel, and power point.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 5th November, 2021.