Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive Intern (Undergraduate Student) – Technical Consulting & Client Success
Job number: 847861
Locations: Istanbul – Turkey, Johannesburg (MEA-HQ) – South Africa, Nairobi – Kenya, Lagos – Nigeria, Dubai (MEA-HQ) – United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Egypt, Oman, Qatar
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Internship
Mission / Overview
- Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world.
- As a service professional, you will be a strategic advisor to Microsoft’s enterprise customers and partners helping them optimize their business performance and be on the front line dedicated to solving their technical challenges. You will possess a solid understanding of your customer’s business, industry and needs as cloud and emerging technologies enable digital transformation opportunities for their organizations. You will be responsible for delivering solutions to enable the customer’s desired outcomes, working closely with other teams.
- Do you want to work on a meaningful and impactful project and make a difference? Are you willing to learn from others and open to new ideas? Do you want to support others to succeed and operate in a highly collaborative and global environment? If this sounds like you, Microsoft would like to invite you to come join us as you are, where you can find more than just a job.
- As an Account executive, you are the main connection point between Microsoft and our customers. You provide strategic business leadership partnering with leaders in your customers’ organizations to align their business transformation agenda with digital solutions that can help them better engage customers, optimize operations, transform products and shift their business models. Account Executive roles are an incredible opportunity to learn, experience and ultimately drive all aspects of the client relationship, sales pursuit, and customer success lifecycles
- Day-to-day you’ll build and maintain key account relationships while driving a two-side business plan with your customers across Technical and Business agendas, respectively.
- To drive your customers’ digital transformation, you will need to become an expert on their respective industry.
- Your customers will call on you to connect them to the full breadth of Microsoft’s assets including supporting sales disciplines, consulting, support, product groups, and executives to advance their digital transformation agenda.
- Pursuing either a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in relevant field with a minimum of one quarter or semester of school to complete after internship.
- Excellent communication skills and strong writing and presentation skills
- Passion for technology, both consumer and enterprise
- English language and local language fluency for all roles
- Full unrestricted work authorization for your chosen location.
- Ability to manage executive relationships, both internally and with customers, to create business transformation
- Excellent communication skills and customer skills desired
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Important Information / Notice
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Applications to this opportunity are considered for all available sales roles, depending on education level and/or location.To be considered for an internship position, you need to be enrolled full-time as a student majoring in an applicable field with a minimum of one semester or term to complete after an internship.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter