Pennee Technologies – With Pennee, you get access to enjoy different tools tailored to help you build your business with one platform, one partner, different complementary services that help you document your process, manage your data in a way that makes decision making easy for you and provide asset financing at different stages of your business to simplify your growth process. We believe that small businesses deserve a chance and we commit to doing everything we can to be there for them, every step of the way.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mid-Level Product Manager – Technical
Employment Type: Full-time
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate innovative solutions to deliver products that meet the needs of the customers and align with company’s vision and strategy.
- Formulate product strategy, frame objectives, build a product roadmap and define product features.
- Translate product strategy into product requirements documents. Perform data discovery and data analysis to define detailed requirements.
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness, understanding of the product and improve adoption.
- Determining KPIs for success.
- Solicit feedback on products from customers and users and incorporate the feedback into product development process.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver a good quality product.
- Define success criteria for testing and work closely with users on product acceptance.
- Minimum of 3 years in product management.
- Experience building a product roadmap and working with cross-functional stakeholders to deliver measurable impact.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Deep attention to detail; desire to collaborate on new processes for efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and deliver on set KPIs and key deadlines.
- A proactive attitude is a great addition.
- Analyze, quantify, and articulate trade-offs of what you are building.
- Familiarity with FinTech products and concepts is a great addition.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams.
N220,000 monthly (Net)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 11th November, 2021.