Hello Products is an African Healthcare Company based in Lagos, Nigeria that develops, manufactures and distributes a range of high quality personal and home care brands that support healthier life and safer homes throughout Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Modern Trade Supervisor
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- The incumbent will be responsible for all sales and efficient distribution activities in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for implementing and driving sales and distribution initiatives in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for Customers Order Management and Sales to achieve Volume and Value Targets.
- Responsible for sales promotional strategy implementation, execution, and evaluation.
- Responsible for Customers performance review in Value and Volume as against target
- Recommend appropriate Strategies to improve sales and achieve customers’ targets.
- Responsible for handling all Customers complaints and ensure prompt resolution.
- Participate in the development of training materials for the sales force.
- Hold regular monthly review meeting with team to develop strategies to grow the business.
- Prepare Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly sales and distribution report according to company standards.
- Execute promotions e.g. in-store activations to increase shelf off-takes.
- Manage receivables to mitigate bad debt.
- Coach and supervise merchandisers to ensure continual improvement in capacity, knowledge, customer service and performance.
- Ensure deployment of POSM.
- Gather market intelligence report on competitors’ activities within the assigned Territory.
- Give feedback to the company on customers’ response to company products and other activities.
- Execute and supervise all brand and trade activation and support activities in the territory.
- Ensure timely update on competitors’ activities and report same to the management.
- Carry out all market activations in the Territory in accordance with the company policy.
- Responsible for efficient utilisation of company assets in the assigned territory.
- Manage sales team through accompaniments to enhance performance.
- Recommend on the job training for the team
- Education: B.Sc. or HND in Business or Social Science Studies
- Experience: 5 years in FMCG.
Eligible candidates should possess the following skills & knowledge:
- Strong leadership skills
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to motivate and enforce compliance
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work with people of diverse background and ethnicity and race
- Ability to blend with the organizational culture of the Company
- Relationship Management skills
- Excellent team player and team builder, with good organizational skills.
- Good marketing skills with excellent knowledge of FMCG.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Coaching skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a formal Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail