MegaMound Investment Limited is renowned for its prowess in the Real Estate Industry in Nigeria, Lagos especially. Set up in 1992 by its Chairman, Asiwaju Olumide Osunsina, MegaMound started its business endeavors in the field of construction, dredging and allied services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support the Program Manager in executing the Foundation’s M&E strategy.
- Support in the effective design, coordination, and delivery of M&E for all Otunba Olumide Osunsina Foundation projects.
- Contribute to the development and utilization of monitoring tools, including pre and post-training tests, surveys, discussion guides, etc, and ensuring that the data tools are properly used.
- Support in organizing in data collection and analysis for beneficiary and community selection.
- Establish and maintain a project monitoring database system.
- Maintain open and professional relations with team members, promoting a strong team spirit and providing oversight and guidance to enable staff to successfully perform in their positions.
- Travel sometimes to remote areas within the South West region to support programs team to conduct site monitoring activities in respective implementation sites.
- Support in the analysis of qualitative and quantitative data, interpretation and communication of process and findings to relevant/key Program and Management teams, to aid strategic thinking and decision making.
- Support Program Manager in preparation of data for monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Train and manage staff and other volunteers/ temporary M&E workers on the use of monitoring and evaluation tools and ensure proper implementation.
- Scripting of survey questionnaires using industry-specific software.
- Support in facilitating and monitoring research activities (e.g. key informant/in-depth interviews, focus group sessions, quantitative surveys, working to time, budget, and high quality.
- Undertake administrative duties to include documentation, pre-field work logistic planning, and resource acquisition. As well as findings from data quality audit and store in project files to ensure collective and sustainable access.
- Ensure the accurate and timely collection of program data from the field.
- Undertake the supervision and ensure quality control/assurance of M&E fieldwork.
- Support in the design of research sampling, research instruments (e.g. discussion guides and questionnaires), and design of presentation charts.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Manager to enable and develop the Foundation programs.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 10 years relevant work experience.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.