Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE), a women-led, faith-based Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) is seeking job applications from qualified candidates to fill in the position of Human Resource Associate.
WEWE’s core ideology is to be one of the most financially compliant and clean NGOs in Nigeria and Africa and we want to improve the lives of millions of widows and orphans in Nigeria and Africa.
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all the Monitoring , Evaluation and Research activities of State2state Project
- Supervise and monitor all the state2state project field activities across the 7 LGAs.
- Document and file activity reports and success stories
- Facilitate bi-annually learning session / review meeting among the 7 LGA’s for project performance evaluation.
- Participant in all the program activities to collect attendance list and other documentation.
- Analyse the result of the WASH LGA score card, document and share results to Stakeholders
- Lead the baseline assessment across the 7 LGA’s on Public Finance Management and Procurement process
- Assist the program manager in conducting step down on Pubic Finance Management and Procurement process
- Perform any other task as assigned by the State Program Manager.
Qualification, Requirement and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 3 years work experience in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; and ability to influence and facilitate advocacy agendas at State and LGA levels
- Ability to travel and work in difficult settings, including remote rural areas of the state.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, or similar software
- Well-organized, with ability to track multiple activities and deadlines
- Experience in providing administrative leadership and support to work teams
- Understanding of local communities and cultures and ability to communicate fluently in the commonly spoken local language.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Applicants should send their comprehensive CV and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails / mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional references. Candidates must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees.
- Applications will be reviewed on a first-come-first-served basis. WEWE reserves the right to conclude this recruitment process when a suitable candidate is selected. While WEWE thanks all applicants for showing interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- The successful candidate will be based in Ebonyi State
Application Deadline 9th March, 2022.