Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client, an international News Media company building a respected media brand, across television, mobile, and web, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motion Graphic Artist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Our client requires to fill the role of a Motion Graphic Artist to create custom graphics, bespoke illustrations and animations that ensure effective knowledge transfer and retention
- The suitable candidate should be efficient at using Adobe After Effects, Flash, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- We are looking for a gifted Motion Graphics Designer, who can create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, tablets, and the web.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
- Design and produce 2D/3D motion graphics for high volume video services, working with client designs and branding guidelines.
- Storyboard and animate for a variety of short form factual content.
- Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for motion graphic project.
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colours, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers, and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Working within a small but dynamic team, but predominantly working autonomously, taking control of projects from start to finish.
- Communicating with teams on projects.
- 3-5 years experience
- Proficient experience in Adobe suite products such as Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Experience using Cinema 4D, Premiere, Final Cut Pro and Adobe Animate (previously Flash)
- Strong sense of design and typography
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, especially when interfacing with clients a plus
- Ability to complete a project start-to-finish
- Are a ‘visual storyteller’
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines.
Deadline: 20th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please submit a reel or portfolio of your works along with your application
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter