How To Do Npower Batch C Stream 2 Fingerprint Biometric Enrolment.
Kindly follow the instructions below to do the N-Power Fingerprint biometrics enrolment:
1. Login to your dashboard https://nasims.gov.ng/login and click the “verification” tab
2. Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
3. After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”
4. Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
5. Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
6. Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
7. After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
8. After successful enrolment, please check the “verification” tab of your self service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.
All enquires and complains should be channeled through the N-Power customer care line. Details are as follow:
Opening days: Mondays Through Fridays (Time: 9AM – 9PM)
Note: you can also send a mail to [email protected]
Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State