Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited was founded in 2011 in Lagos, Nigeria. We are importers and distributors of pharmaceutical products. Our focus at Oakleaf is Nutraceuticals and vitamin supplements, we believe these categories of products offer a healthier way to manage and treat a myriad of illnesses and disease states.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Marketing Manager
Location: Magodo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Interviews, recruits, and trains marketing staff members
- Establishes the marketing goals based on past performance and market prediction.
- Responsible for the current product portfolio and comes up with initiatives for new products
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to develop marketing strategies
- Measures all marketing and sales figures also campaigns and generates detailed reports and presentations to bring to the management.
- Amends marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in reaction to collected data and other feedback
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures
- Researching and analyzing market trends and competitors.
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Managing the company’s attendance at events, such as trade fairs, conferences, and pharmaceutical events
- Develops detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, adverts, and other marketing projects
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- The ideal candidate must be a Pharmacist with 3-4 years experience as a Marketing Manager.
N250,000 – N280,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 26th July, 2021.