NPC AD-HOC STAFF E-RECRUITMENT PORTAL FOR 2023 CENSUS
This is to inform the general public and all interested applicants that online application for the 2023 Population and Housing Census ad-hoc staff recruitment has commenced. The National Population Commission (NPC) wants to recruit 25 million ad-hoc workers for the 2023 population census exercise.
NPC RECRUITMENT PORTAL FOR 2023 CENSUS
Job Title: Ad-hoc Staff
NPC Recruitment 2023 Requirements
- Applicant must be Nigerian
- Applicant must have a valid National Identification Number (NIN)
- Applicant must have a functional e-mail account
- Applicant must have a valid and functional phone number
- Prospective candidates must have an operational commercial bank account (No student/NYSC Account)
- Must have valid educational qualifications such as a Secondary diploma, high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Doctorate degree.
- Prospective candidates must be knowledgeable on the use of computers, tablets and smartphones
How to Apply
To apply, interested candidates should visit http://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng
Please note that there will be temporary system closure of the e-recruitment portal for internal review of the recruitment process from 7th November to 13th November, 2022.
For enquiry call NPC hotline: 07000236787 or contact NPC social media platforms:
Facebook: National Population Commission
YouTube: NPC Nigeria
Email: [email protected]
APPLICATION IS FREE. BEWARE OF INTERNET FRAUDSTERS!!
The application starts 31st October 2022 and ends 28th December 2022.
Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State