Diversity Talent Management Limited, a recruitment and advisory firm situated at Ogba, Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Sales Manager – Food
Employment Type: Full Time
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND preferred
- Minimum of 12 years experience working in Sales and Distribution of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) out of which five (5) years should be in Sales Managerial position.
- Experience managing a high performance sales team
- Understanding of strategic sales process and the steps necessary to drive sales results
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects for sales process or program implementation from concept to completion
- Must be organized, detail oriented and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a virtual team where open, collaborative communication is expected
- Exhibits personal traits of curiosity, modesty, achievement orientation, and conscientiousness
- Team player that is creative, process oriented, and committed
- Knowledge and use of Basic MS Office Suites (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Understanding of P&L, cost analysis, etc.
- Responsible for the overall commercial strategy of the brand
- Responsible for the sales, sales activation, client/principal engagement as well as internal strategy numbers within the distribution house
- Responsible for Division/Brand Sales, Promotions, Collections and other activities to achieve sales target Nationally.
- Build positive working relationship with existing clients for repeat business.
- Identify Gap and find potential customers to expand distribution and grow sales.
- Coordinate with sales team to plan promotional activities, trade shows and special events.
- Motivate and guide sales team to achieve revenue targets.
- Maintain sales management and reporting tools to achieve business objectives.
- Coordinate with management to develop sales plan, budget and schedule (Stock & Sales)
- Interact with sales team to develop sales plans and strategies (Distribution and Coverage)
- Develop creative sales technique and tactics to meet business goals.
- Understand client needs and provide appropriate sales solutions.
- Address client issues and queries in agreed timeline.
- Prepare sales contracts, proposals and reports for management and customers.
- Develop sales presentations for senior management and principal
- Participate in sales conferences, industry meetings, and social networks to represent company’s brand.
- Raise market information on competition
- Hire, train and guide new candidates in their job responsibilities.
- Monthly timely submission of Management MIS/Deck
Deadline: 5th April, 2021.