We are a leading ICT company operating with business activities in Nigeria and other African Countries. Due to expansion, the company requires experienced candidates for its rollout operations nationwide within the capacity below:
Job Title: Rollout Officer
- Work with the network planning unit in developing, implementing and overseeing roll-out programmes for the Company.
- Coordinate, control and analyse the cost benefit of potential and actual site coverage and implement agreed action plans.
- Collate all data within specified area and analyse for management reporting purposes.
- Interface and manage Government regulatory agencies on Roll-Out Sites’ construction and operation.
- Resolving community-related issues which may affect Rollout programmes.
- Advise and recommend improvements on sites for coverage and capacity growth of the Company’s network.
- Minimum of first degree in Engineering, Surveying, Estate Management or any other related field,
- A Post Graduate degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years cognate experience in site acquisition and or site building Experience working in a telecoms environment either with clients or vendors. Project management and negotiation skills.
- Good Information Technology skills.
- All State Capitals and the Federal Capital Territory.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Reference and Prefered State (eg: REO – Ebonyi or REO – Rivers)” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 24th February, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter