Shaban Technologies Limited – The company was formed by a group of professionals having vivid experience and wide exposure in information technology. People involved here are young qualified business graduate and qualified engineers from the best universities across the globe. Shaban technologies Ltd has a single structure in the city of Kaduna. The company sales electronic gadget, home appliance, software installation, satelite installation, solar energy, and computers etc.
The company offers wide and reliable quality services both local and international on electronic products and ICT. Shaban technologies was named after late Mr Shabanyan by his grandson the founder of Shanban Technologies Nigeria Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Administrator
Location: Kaduna, Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer’s networks and in house servers
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
- Keep an eye out for needed updates
- Resolve problems reported by end user
- Define network policies and procedures
- Specify system requirements and design solutions
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration.
- Support and administer third-party applications
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Proven experience in a network administrator role
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Great at organising, prioritising and multitasking
- Juniper, Cisco, CWNA or BCNE training.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter