Sentient Networks Limited is a wholly indigenous ICTsolutions provider located in Lagos (Island). They havewith vast experience deliveringhigh performance connectivity services, network infrastructure and data services, end point security solutions, fibre optic solutions, wide area networks (WAN) and software defined wide area networks (SD-WAN)in the government and private sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Engineer
Location: Onikan, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design and deploy LANs, WANs, including servers, routers, firewalls, load balancer hubs, switches, and other hardwarefor clients.
- Formally communicate on directional changes or changes that will impact existing services.
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team.
- Monitor and maintain all levels of network security internally and externally.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks.
- Configure, test, and maintain LAN / WAN equipment and related services.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve network downtime in a timely manner.
- Manage existing system configurations, virtualisation systems, mobile devices, mobile platforms and desktops (Windows and MAC).
- Provide Tier 2 and 3 support for internal and external customers.
- Graduate degree.
- Experience working with Mikrotik, Ubiquiti.
- Sound knowledge of OSPF |BGP |L2 VPN’s |VPLS Tunnels |IPSEC |MPLS.
- Knowledge project management practice.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using “Network Engineer” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 21st June, 2021.