We pride ourselves in having a productive and performance driven culture that seeks to attract, retain and reward the best talents. Professionalism, innovativeness, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that distinguish CIES employees from the rest. We provide our employees with an open canvass to achieve their career aspirations whilst developing and motivating them in the process.
At the moment, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Intern
- We are currently recruiting for the role of Quality Control Intern who will be responsible for administering the necessary testing to ensure purchased and discharged product supplies meet the required standards and regulatory guidelines.
- Professionalism, innovativeness, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Cleanserve team members have in common.
As the ideal candidate for the Quality Control Intern, you are responsible for:
- Conducting the required tests on the samples obtained from the wet depot
- Conducting the required tests on the samples obtained from the Bridgers
- Investigating or reporting questionable test results.
- Ensuring bowsers are drained on a daily basis
- Conducting of quality checks on bowsers
- Preparing release certificate for loaded bowsers
- Monitoring of the pressure reading of the filters
- Conducting necessary tests to ensure the integrity of the filter
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related disciplines
- High level of proficiency in the use of MS Office
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in a Petroleum Laboratory
- Professional certification is an added advantage
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
- This position is responsible for supporting the Internal Audit Manager in the implementation of the Internal Audit framework.
- Supporting the Internal Audit Manager in developing and executing the Company’s audit plan.
- Contributing to the Internal Audit function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks.
- Providing consultative support to departments with regards to the adequate implementation of risk management processes.
- Conducting audits of the financial, operational, systems and compliance areas of the business.
- Reviewing and evaluating the system of internal controls, while assessing their adequacy, effectiveness and proposing recommendations for their improvement;
- Assisting in establishing a follow up mechanism on agreed recommendations on financial, operational and regulatory deficiencies reported during past audits;
- Conduct reconciliation of inventories.
- Conduct periodic review and reconciliations of financial and operational records.
- Carrying out special audits as may be directed by the management.
- Performing other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in an internal audit function. Manufacturing company is preferable.
- Demonstrable working knowledge and experience in an ERP environment;
- ACA/ ACCA will be an added advantage;
- Results oriented and meet deadlines on assignments;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office package
- Good writing and communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the position clearly stated as the subject or the email will be disregarded.
Application Deadline 27th April, 2018.