Datforte International Schools is located at 14, Bakare Estate, behind Access Bank PLC at General Bustop on the Lagos Abeokuta Expressway. It was established in September 1999 with commencement of full academic activities. Datforte International School limited was incorporated with the Corporate Affairs Commission on the 2nd of December 2003 with Registration number : 499909.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Admin Secretary
- Records Keeping of file
- Writing and receiving letters on behalf of the School
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders
- Keeping parents informed of what correspondence has been sent out and received.
- Administration of company databases
- Writing of reports of weekly activities
- Management of daily activities in the administrative office
- Adept in Technology.
- Verbal & Written Communication
- Time Management
- Strategic Planning.
- Anticipates Needs
Job Title: Account Officer
- Managing the financial bookkeeping of the school
- Processing invoices, recording payments, and tracking expenses of the organization
- Each expense must be cross-checked with the corresponding invoice, to ensure that the billing is accurate.
- Communicating with customers is a regular duty of this job.
- An accounts officer sends bills to customers; processes refunds; interacts with collection agencies on past-due accounts; and, works to resolve billing disputes.
- Monitoring internal auditing procedures and to solve the problem when accounting numbers are not in sync
Job Title: Home Economics or Food Nutritionist
- Teaching and Instruction: Develop lesson plans that teach students the subject in question. Lesson plans include classroom work, such as class instruction, innovative teaching techniques, tests and quizzes. In addition, teachers assign homework to students to reinforce the lessons learned in the classroom. Elementary school teachers schedule field trips for students during the year to provide learning experiences outside of the classroom.
- Planning, developing and organizing instruction are major parts of your job.
- Record keeping
- Managing student conduct
- Presenting subject materials
- Accessing student learning process
- Submit weekly report on academic activities and each student learning progress
- Knowledge of Subject Matter.
- Knowledge of Curriculum and Standards
- Good Classroom Management Skills
- Clear Objectives for Lessons
- An Engaging Personality and Teaching Style.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 3rd September, 2018.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter