Job Title: Accountant
- An Accountant is responsible for managing and the reporting of financial information for the organisation.
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in the following is particularly favoured: Accounting, Business Admin, Economics,
- Must have at least 2 years working experience
Job Title: IT Officer
Locations: Lagos and Oyo
- The IT Officer will work to maintain, update, tweak and repair the computer systems and I.T. infrastructure of the organisation
- This means setting up new technologies, calibrating technical bits of kit, configuring systems and providing everyday technical support for the individuals using the computer systems and I.T. network.
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel.
Job Title: Web Developer
Locations: Oyo & Lagos
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Minimum of HND or its equivalent in the relevant field with 2 years working experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should submit their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th October, 2019.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter