Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a conglomerate FMCG is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Account Manager
- Standard vs actual materials consumption comparison
- Monthly raw-materials accuracy physical verification
- Daily production entry comparison with production records
- All employee ledgers monthly reconciliation
- Supporting FC on bidding tracking for prices and contracts
- Periodical review of Bill of material and make amendment if required
- Make schedule for balance sheet items.
- B.Sc in Accounting
- Post Graduate Degree / ICAN Certification is an added advantage.
- 5 – 6 Years working experience in a similar position within the FMCG industry.
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Job Title: Account Manager
- Monthly fixed assets uploads and reconciliation
- Ensuring that all due are followed up for payment when, and as at when due
- Ensuring that overdue invoices are resolved(reconciled) and followed up for payment;
- Ensuring that balance confirmation is done quarterly;
- Ensuring that collection plan are prepared monthly
- Reviewing collections with salesmen as may be required.
- VAT computation and Monthly Account reconciliation of VAT the payable and make payment on time before due date
- WHT computation
- AR reconciliation and follow-up with customer and marketers
- Confirmation of price before sales approved.
- B.Sc. Accounting.
- Post Graduate Degree in Accounting (An added advantage)
- ICAN Certification
- 5 – 6 years in a similar industry.
N180,000 – N220,000 monthly.
Job Title: Account Trainee / Account Officer
- Posting of local and foreign suppliers payment and follow up for Orion approval completion
- Booking of haulage, freight, duty, DHL shipping related charges
- Foreign suppliers reconciliation and on Account clearance
- Ensure payment of all spares
- Month-end MIS support-posting of all interest provision, insurance, residential rents and prepaid charges
- Documentation and Archive.
- B.Sc Accounting
- 1-2 years of experience
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Solid analytical skills.
N65,000 – N75,000 monthly.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th March, 2021.