Louis Berger is an Engineering News-Record top-20 ranked, $1 billion global professional services corporation that helps clients solve their most complex infrastructure and development challenges. With nearly 6,000 engineers, economists, scientists and planners worldwide in more than 50 nations, we are unique in our ability to adapt to local situations
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Breakwater / Geotechnical Engineer (M/F)
Tracking Code: 6224-023
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
- Louis Bergeris an international engineering company, working in the fields of civil engineering, economics, planning, rural development, water and environment.
- In the frame of the Likki Port Project, we are seeking a Breakwater / Geotechnical Engineer to monitor breakwater construction activities and oversee the production and supply of quarry rock to the site.
- Based on Louis Berger’s long history of working in Nigeria and as a ports planning and development specialist, the company was retained as the project management consultant for the planning, design and construction of a new Greenfield multi-use seaport located approximately 60 kilometers east of Lagos.
- This new port facility, called [email protected], will cover an area of 90 hectares and form an integral part of the new 220-hectare Lagos Free Trade Zone (LFTZ) being developed as a multi-product industrial and logistics hub for the entire West African region.
- Port Lekki Project in Nigeria is getting ready to move into an initial construction stage and we have an immediate need in Lekki for a Resident Construction Engineer to manage mainly breakwater construction activities.
- A Degree in Engineering minimum, PE or equivalent a plus,
- Ideally this individual will have 10+years of prior marine construction engineering experience that includes breakwater construction, as well as some geotechnical credentials
- Strong English communication skills at all levels.