Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electric Plc, Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The consortium has the Korean Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) which generates about 84,000MW in capacity and has a global efficiency record of a maximum down time period of slightly above three minutes annually as technical partners. This partnership has positioned IE to effectively drive its commitment to deliver efficient and sustainable power supply through investments in new technology, infrastructure upgrade and human capital development. Ikeja Electric has over 1,000,000 customers who the company is committed to serve with a New Spirit, New Drive and New Energy. This resolve continues to elicit a passion for service excellence and new thinking on how to empower lives and businesses across the IE network.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: New Service Connection Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overall responsibility for daily customer service and other service related requests.
- Ensure technical and commercial feasibility checks and customer account number authentication.
- Assist customer service lead for final authorization of new service applications acceptance, rejection; estimate requirement for establishing / updating landlord agreement.
- Daily control of inward and outward application and customer complaints.
- Take final decision on customer application estimate, rejection or approval.
- Monitor daily site visits and estimate preparation, including technician / offer productivities.
- Conduct special site visits based on requirement.
- Manage customer application status update and required customer communication.
- Ensure customer application are timely processed.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by the Head Department of the company
- Daily allocation of new customer service / load change / name change / address change applications to officers and technician.
- This role requires a First Degree or its equivalent Diploma qualification
- Requires between 3 – 5 years relevant work experience with advanced/ extensive knowledge.
Skills and Competencies:
- Customer / Client Focus.
- Knowledge of NERC regulations
- Good Analytical skills.
- Commitment to Task.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Technical Capacity knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task effectively
- Ability to influence others
- Communication Proficiency.
- Attention to Detail.
- Business Focus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2022.