AnyJob Limited is dedicated to providing skilled and semi-skilled labour to companies and businesses. Anyjob is a Lagos / Abuja based recruitment consultancy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Remote Marketing Manager
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The job role of a Marketing Manager within the fashion industry is to actively develop fashion Marketing plans and the fashion and retail campaigns in order to position the Fashion/Retail Brand within a determined target market.
- Your #1 goal as a marketing manager in a manufacturing company is to generate leads with organizations such as schools, security outfits, fashion brands, private labels, bulk orders and retail stores for the sales team.
- Your #2 goal is to retain clients and get them to spend more via bigger orders and more of them.
- The marketing channels for a manufacturing company is way different than your average B2C company. It is your job as the marketing manager to find out where to generate those leads.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Ovrsee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- Must have 2 – 5 years work experience.
N45,000 – N65,000 monthly
Job Title: Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven General Manager to direct and manage our organization’s business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs.
General Manager Responsibilities
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training low-level managers and staff.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Improving revenue.
- Hiring employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Degree in Business Management or Masters in Business Administration.
- 2 – 5 years of experience.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
- N70,000 – N75,000 monthly.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market
- Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales
- Stay up-to-date on current market trends
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to assess current projections
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Collaborate with marketing team to creatively reach more potential customers
- Take calculated risks to increase profitability and brand recognition
- Work in a hands-on fashion, building the team—provide motivation and inspiration
- Set the precedent for excellence through leading by example
- Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with stockists and distributors
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting customers’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Customer care support and strategy
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Recruit, Manage and Develop direct sales agents into valuable salespeople of the brand.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, Master Degree
- 2 – 5 years work experienc
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales and marketing executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- N65,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Deadline: 9th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.