Future Construct Limited is an International Building and Civil Engineering Construction Company capable of handling every possible design in Building, Civil Engineering and Allied fields.
Our Company is constantly growing, however our commitment and dedication towards exhibiting high skills in project delivery is continuously renewed to position the company adequately for effective service and project delivery within cost and stipulated time, as well as meeting the client’s request to have value for money or return of investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Operations Officer
- Oversee and direct day to day company administrative processes and procedures.
- Should report to and assist Chief Operating Officer in day to day tasks and duties.
- Ensure company policies coordinate with advance business objectives.
- Strategically workout plans, and manage projects accurately.
- Analyze and maintain data of operations.
- Develop quality business functionality that maximizes profits.
- Relate with management teams to confirm execution of company processes.
- Train staff in policies and procedures and supervise their day to day work.
- Create goals for staff and monitor their success levels.
Job Title: Business Liaison Officer
- The position will be required to maintain professional relationships with a range of Government agencies, statutory authorities, other councils, business proprietors, trader groups and service providers.
Primary Objectives of Position
- Provide advice, promote and facilitate business development within the area.
- Develop and implement business and training programs that meet the needs of local businesses.
- Build strong relationships and assist key business groups within the area, including business associations, retail trader groups and chamber of commerce to undertake marketing, business development and promotional initiatives.
- Liaise with key agencies including state and federal governments, to deliver and enhance services to the local business community.
- Conduct research and identify ways of improving services and projects to local businesses.
Qualification and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Business Management or related discipline with some relevant experience or lesser formal qualification with substantial experience in the field of specialist expertise.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience in developing, planning, programming and delivering projects, preferably within a Community/local government context would be an advantage.
- Ability to prioritize resources, multiple tasks and stakeholder needs to successfully deliver events and projects within required deadlines and budgets.
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills, and ability to prepare clear concise, reports, correspondence and submissions.
- Experience in event communication and marketing and the ability to stimulate involvement (community and external) in event planning and delivery would be an advantage.
- Ability to develop and gain cooperation and assistance from within Council, the community and State/Federal Government.
- Well developed computer skills in the use of MS Office packages, Lotus Notes, GIS systems and website development.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Knowledge of best practice contracting and tendering would be an advantage.
- Business / Retail Development and Support Visit businesses (including small businesses), to develop relationships with operators and an understanding of the issues they face and how these might be addressed.
- Develop an understanding of the current performance of industry sectors within the area, future trends and issues, make recommendations on strategies the organization may introduce and implement these as agreed.
- Identify training and development needs of all business sectors, develop and implement these training programs, evaluating the effectiveness of each program.
- Build productive relationships with government bodies and attract grants for eligible projects, either for Council directly, or by assisting businesses to access such grants.
- Provide support to business associations.
- Answer business enquiries, follow up provision of information requests, complaints or identified problems promptly and accurately.
- Assist with marketing and promotional activities ensuring they are appropriate, innovative and effective.
- Maintain ongoing communications with businesses through quarterly newsletters and regular visits.
Deadline: 28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications to: [email protected]