NAHCO Aviance – Establish in 1979, the Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) provides aviation cargo, aircraft handling, passenger facilitation, crew transportation, refuelling and aviation training services from its base at Murtala Muhammed International Airport. NAHCO Aviance serves over35 airlines throughout seven airports across Nigeria, handling approximately 70% of domestic and foreign airlines operating into the country. In 2005, NAHCO Aviance was privatised and listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 2006. Air France and Lufthansa both have acquired stakes in the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies).
- Understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals.
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry).
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data).
- Keep track of business revenue.
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk.
- Create and give presentations.
- Get familiar with personnel duties.
- Participate in company’s strategic planning.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND with 1-2 years work experience.
- Applicants must reside in Lagos.
N70,000 – N90,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their correct address and phone number attached to their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.