We are currently inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract & Litigation Manager
Reference Code: CLM/JAN/2019
- The Contract & Litigation Manager, will support the Legal Department in ensuring that the relevant and respective internal stakeholders are given proper legal guidance on all matters affecting the Company thereby avoiding/reducing the risk of potential liability and/or disruption to the Company’s operations.
- Contract Review, Issuance & Management.
- Legal Support.
- Real Property Management.
- Dispute Management and Resolution.
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics and English Language obtained at one sitting.
- Minimum of 2nd class (upper division) Bachelor’s Degree qualification, in Law (LL.B (Hons.).
- LLM and/or ICSA qualification would be an added advantage.
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- Certificate of Call to the Nigerian Bar (BL).
- Minimum of 3 years’ Post-Call experience in a law firm.
- Experience in litigation/dispute resolution, contract review and drafting, conveyance and other real property practice.
- Legal Research.
- Corporate/Commercial law and practice.
- Legal Drafting and Interpretation.
- Good handling of basic Microsoft Office tools.
- Leadership capabilities and ability to communicate effectively, including excellent report writing skills.
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships.
- Good handling of Microsoft Office tools.
- Languages: Fluent English, needed for interaction (reading, written and spoken).
The position offers good career opportunities, competitive salary and other remuneration packages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th January, 2019.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter