The Management of Nigeria LNG Limited wishes to invite interested First Year undergraduates in Nigerian Universities to apply for the 2013/2014 NLNG Scholarship Award.
All applications should include the following attachments (in any of the following formats – JPEG, BMF PNG, and GIFF):
- Scanned passport sized photographs
- Scanned copy of School Identity Card.
- Scanned copy of Letter of identification from Local Government of Origin.
- Scanned copy of JAM B and University admission Letters.
- Scanned copy of WAEC/NECO/GCE/O Levels or A’ Level results
The purpose of Nigeria LNG Scholarship Award Scheme is to promote academic excellence amongst undergraduates in tertiary institutions in Rivers State and the rest of the country.
The following candidates need not apply
- Beneficiaries of other scholarship schemes.
- Second (2) to Final year students.
- Part-time students.
How to Apply
Interested students are advised to go to: https://sws.nlng.com/Undgrad/ and complete the application form.
Application Deadline Wednesday, 3rd July, 2013.
Please note that only qualified applicants shall be short-listed for the selection tests.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter