Applications in the underlisted disciplines are considered:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil/Structural, Marine and Sub Sea)
- Must be a graduate from a Nigerian University
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second class upper division in any of the listed Engineering and Geosciences disciplines.
- Must have provisional admission into an accredited Nigerian University for Postgraduate studies (M.Sc or M.Eng) in the 2013/2014 academic session.
The NNPC/Esso scholarship award supports payment of tuition, books, accommodation and living expenses for the selected course of study and for a maximum duration of two (2) years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply online
Shortlisted candidates will be required to upload the following documents along with their application, in the portal:
- Valid Identification Card
- Official Statement of Results from the University (Official Transcript would be obtained prior to award to the successful candidate)
- WAEC results
- Admission letter for postgraduate study
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
Names of the short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be published in national dailies. Shortlisted candidates will also be contacted with details of the screening test via SMS text and email.
Employees of ExxonMobil subsidiary companies in Nigeria and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship.
Fraud Alert Notice:
ExxonMobil Upstream Affiliates in Nigeria (Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited) do not use placement agencies that charge scholarship applicants an advance fee of any kind (e.g. application fees, placement fees, test fees, etc.)
Application Deadline Thursday, 22nd of August 2013
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter