Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Non-Fuel Revenue Officer
- The role is responsible for coordinating, implementing, and monitoring all NFR short- and long-term strategic business objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure effective supervision of NFR business chain (e.g. Confectionery, Auto-workshop and real estate).
- Track and monitor upcoming retails outlets with NFR space for business opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with the Group Head, Retail Sales around the strategic development of NFR businesses.
- Develop new NFR ideas and partnerships as well as improve and/or expand on existing business.
- Ensures effective liaison with NFR stakeholders for desired results.
- Identify and adopt new profitable partnerships for NFR.
- Ensures effective liaison with relevant internal and external retail/NFR stakeholders/customers for desired results.
- Keep track of new developments in all NFR business chain in the local and global downstream industry.
- Ensure revenue and growth targets for NFR channels are achieved.
- BSc. in Estate Management, Marketing, and other related fields (Minimum of 2.1)
- 3 – 5 years experience
- Knowledge of Marketing & Sales
- Oil & Gas Industry Dynamics
- Reporting Skills
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Relationship Management.
- Facility Management
- Health Safety & Environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th July, 2022.