Location: Jakande – Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- The Nurse shall act as the primary source of medical advice on the installation for any personnel suffering from illness or injury.
- You shall be capable of exercising appropriate and competent medical skills in the event of an injury or acute illness, providing advice, and consulting with management, as required.
- Provide on-site care to all personnel within the boundaries of professional competence.
- Diagnose and initiate treatment of illness on-site in accordance with acceptable Medical standards, including initiation of prescription medication in consultation with the Doctor; this may include acute medical and surgical conditions requiring immediate skilled treatment
- Provide initial emergency response, resuscitation and stabilisation of critically ill or injured (trauma) patients, employing emergency medical protocols
- Communicate and provide details to Doctor for the management and treatment of medevac cases provide appropriate referral documentation for injured or ill personnel requiring medevac and liaise with logistics personnel to arrange safe transfer onshore to receive further medical treatment
- Maintain complete and accurate written and computerised records, reports, statistics and referral letters relating to all clinical work and ensure the security and confidentiality of information
Understanding of the Company wide organisational arrangements for delivering the Company’s:
- Occupational Health Policy
- Supervision of first aiders and regular first-aider training
- Competent in taking and recording of accurate Bi Deltoid (shoulder) measurements as required by Step Change in Safety
- Awareness of Oil and Gas guidance on medical fitness for onshore/offshore work.
- Ability to actively participate and learn from all training to ensure personal responsibilities are completed competently and professionally
- Ability to make informed decisions within the bounds of accountability, taking into account external factors, such as weather conditions and accessibility to onshore emergency medical services.
Salary is competitive and in line with industry standards.
you can also apply for weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter