Primrose Specialist Hospital is a premium, high-standard health facility in a modern and quiet environment for excellent ambiance. It boasts of modern state-of-the-art equipment including a fully equipped operating theatre, an in-house laboratory and a physiotherapy gym. We offer 24 hours service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nursing Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Nursing officer to join our team to provide excellent health care to patients.
- Caring for the patients coming into the facility.
- Record patients’ medical information and vital signs
- Collaborate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Observe, record and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions
- Administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to doctor’s instructions.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs in order to provide the best possible care
- Prepare patients for examinations and treatments
- RN / RM / B.NSc
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Knowledge Of EMR (Electronic Medical record)
- Current Practicing Licence
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail