Intersect Consortium is a world class organization that provides services and products for high quality mental health. Our purpose is to make timely and long-lasting difference in the lives of individuals and families we support. Our treatment programs have mainly been developed by indigenous clinicians who deliver exceptional service to our patients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Occupational Therapist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Occupational therapist is required to assist patients with mental health conditions improve their ability to function with regards self-care, fulfil occupational and social obligations. The occupational therapist is required to:
- Conduct patient assessment and identify patient needs.
- Develop treatment plan targeting the identified patient needs.
- Support patient in identifying vocational areas of interest and training.
- Advising on adaptive equipment to help patients with daily activities
- Work with multidisciplinary team in the interest of patient
- Must possess good communication skills, problem solving skills and be innovative.
- Assessing patient’s home and work environment and recommending adaptations that fit the needs of patient.
- Train patient in the use of special equipment as it applies.
- Developing physical rehabilitative programs to help clients regain lost skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy or a related course
- 1 – 3 years previous experience on the role
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to take care of clients with different personalities.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Ability to assess patient conditions and work with treatment plans.
- Certified Occupational therapist
- Compliant with best practice healthcare regulatory requirements.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of treatment practices and physical therapy programs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.