Odu’a Investment Company Limited – As part of our contribution to human capital development of our nation, Odu’a Investment Company Limited, is again offering scholarships to indigent but brilliant students under our Odu’a Scholarship Award Scheme “Nurturing the Leaders of Tomorrow” .
Criteria for Application
- Applicants must be an indigene of any of the following Odu’a states: Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Ekiti.
- Applicants must be in their second year or above and must have a good record of conduct (OMOLUABI) in the University. Candidate found to be involved in any misconduct, cultism or misdemeanor will have his/her application cancelled.
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of second class upper division.
- Applicants must currently be an undergraduate student in a Nigerian Federal or State University and must be studying any of the following courses:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Technology or Engineering Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine
- Environmental Sciences
How to Apply
Interested candidates should click the below link:
Only successful candidates would be notified through their email addresses and Phone Numbers for an aptitude/selection test.
Application Deadline 8th April 2013
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter