Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer – Engineering Technician (Electromechanical)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring effective maintenance of all electrical and mechanical components.
- Ensure an effective maintenance of all electrical and mechanical components of the factory machines.
- Generate a daily report on all electrical and mechanical faults reported.
- Ensure that the proper and standard operational procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure the proper functioning of machines, its accessories and other factory equipment with
- minimum downtime.
- Installation of new machines and equipment.
- Training of production operatives.
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department.
- Carry out periodic & preventive maintenance on all electrical and mechanical panels and machines.
- Ensure prompt attention to fault and as well as quick detection and correction of technical faults.
- Repair and maintain all coding machines for flexibles and cartons.
- Carry out repairs on all electronic and mechanical scales.
- Ensure proper maintenance culture, safety of machineries and personnel, as well as good
- Ensure that panels, tools & parts are well kept & managed at all times.
- Any other jobs assigned by Supervisor.
- Minimum of Trade Test 2 or 3 or an OND in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Workshop craft or Mechatronics HND is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar capacity.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Sound Knowledge of Production Machines and Operation.
- Technical skills
- Analytical and Numeric skills
- Tolerance for routine
- Knowledge sharing
- Team player
- Attention for details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply