Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Oilfield Equipment Document Controller
Job ID: R59800
Location: Onne, Rivers
- Are you passionate about documentation?
- Organize, control and issue relevant documents across the organization?
- Then, Join our Team. We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry leading.
Collaborate with the best:
- In this role, you will be responsible for project operations and programs support including standardization, quality management, document management, methods creation and maintenance, process improvement and tools for the project management function.
As a Document Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and making available as necessary complete and current project documents and related information throughout the project cycle
- Maintaining the procedure for the document management system.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis
- Ensuring on time submission of accurate documentation to meet customer requests.
- Contributing to project as a team member. Work goals typically take 1-3 month to complete and results are seen immediately or within 1-2 months
- Creating documents as per the document numbering system, archiving and distribution of documents
- Participates in the organization’s business Risk and opportunity management.
- Complying with company and regulatory HSE requirements & expectations, Quality management systems, project HSE Plan, Quality Plan and related requirements
- Detecting and signalling flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with proven experience in Project Management).
- Have Knowledge of any Document Management System
- Have sound oral and written communication skills
- Have good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Be a good team player and display good communication and problem-solving skills
- Have sound problem solving skills
- Time management skills
- Be Proficient in using Microsoft Office package (specifically Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Have Oil and Gas Industry Experience
- work cross functionally with multiple disciplines and departments
- Knowledge of Quality System Standards such as ISO or API
Work in a way that works for you:
- We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their completely authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other
Working with us
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply