Prepclass is an academic solutions provider offering a customized learning program for each and every student. We have learning programs to fit any family’s needs and preferences – whether it’s in-home tutoring or online test prep.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Private Tutor
Location: Lagos (Lekki, Ajah, Victoria Island)
- Teachers at this level of education need to be very efficient as it forms the basis of a child educational foundations, this is where most children learn how to read and write also other cognitive activities required of them as a person.
- Tutors in this category should be females and must be familiar with the follow subjects, Numeracy, Literacy, Diction, Phonics, Nelsons Handwriting etc.
- Also it is a key stage in the British Curriculum.
2.) Lower Primary:
- This is another interesting level of education, mostly children at this age can recognize words and numbers, most of them can also read and write without any supervision, but they require constant training at the point.
- Tutors dealing with this level of education must observe caution at all times, Gender preference is really not a case here, and Tutor should be familiar with English, Mathematics, Verbal and Quantitative Reasoning etc.
3.) Upper Primary:
- Most pupils at this level understand the need for education, they are willing to learn, and some might be visual learners, audio learners or kinaesthetic learners you just need to find out where your tutee falls to teach as to that regard.
- This stage also forms the basis for entry into the secondary education so avid grooming is required.
- Tutors must be familiar with all primary subjects.
4.) Junior Secondary:
- At this level, tutors need to be firm and smart.
- They include varieties and ranges of subjects from Sciences to Commercials to Arts which is a strong base as to what the tutee studies at the tertiary level of education.
- Tutors must be familiar with English Language, Mathematics, Business Studies, Basic Technology, Basic Sciences, etc.
5.) Senior Secondary:
This Level of Education is divided in three different parts:
- Sciences- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Information Technology, Agricultural Science
- Commercial – Financial Accounting, Commerce, Economics, Geography, Shorthand
- Arts- Fine arts, Music, Government, History, English Literature, Religious Studies, Languages
- Tutors at this level should be able to teach subjects from SS1-SS3.
- No Gender Preferences.
6.) Special Needs:
- At this level we require tutors who are professionally trained to handle students with special needs.
- They include students with: Autism, Down syndrome, Dyslexia, Learning Difference, Processing Disorder, Asperger’s Syndrome, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder etc.
7.) Exam Specific
For Examinations like:
- ICAN, SAT, GRE, GMAT, IGCSE, TOEFL, ACCA, IELTS, CIPM, PMP, AED, PTE, IB
- Tutors must have had prior experiences teaching someone at that particular level and making sure the tutee was a success at the examination.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter