Crossover Microfinance Bank is a licenced bank by CBN whose focus is to maintain and provide solutions by reducing the poverty level to below 3% in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Officer
Location: Iju-Ishaga and Cele-Ijesha – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
An Operation Officer is highly needed at Crossover Microfinance Bank with following trait and attribute:
- Pay and receive cash, verify amounts and check for accuracy of deposit slips across the counter
- Book customers’ loans, post customers’ withdrawals and deposits.
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees and customers
- Maintain and update account opening and closure registers
- Maintain customer mandate upload
- Attend to customer inquiries and maintain customer confidence and protect bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions.
- Carry out cash and other transaction reconciliation
- Open Customer’s Account and update customer account details/data on the database/banking software
- Maintains accurate computer and paper records required by the department
- Manage the office petty cash and prepare cash count certificate
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification with 0 – 1 years work experience.
N50,000 – N53,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th March, 2022.