Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) – Our client in the Hospitality industry is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation / Quality Control Personnel (Hospitality)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting external auditors and inspectors.
- Fully responsible for all aspects of all departments.
- Support and work with all Head of Departments.
- Inspecting all department with their respective Manager’s for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming
- Monitor the co-ordination between all departments for smooth & efficient operations.
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organization.
- Be on available to resolve any urgent problems.
- Responsible for the overall management of the operation of the hotel.
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Conduct regular operations team meeting with all the HOD daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets
- Monitor the purchase of each department.
- Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand with the F & B Manager & Chef.
- Dealing with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products involving Purchase Manager and providing performance assessment of vendors every quarter to HO Purchase.
- Degree in Business Management or any other related field
- Minimum of 8 years proven experience
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Good technical and IT skills.
- Previous experience in production or hospitality.
- Experience in business administration may be advantageous.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail