KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited is a leading reputable multinational company that deals with pharmaceutical products. Would you like to enhance your career and reach your potential? Are you keen to join a dynamic and energetic team? If you are determined to succeed, here is where you belong to.
With the expansion of our company, we require the services of a resourceful and experienced professional for the position below:
Job Title: Operations Assistant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- Assist the operations manager in handling the day to day running of the company, assist with the completion of administrative task duties including but not limited to preparing and filing of relevant documents, taking minutes of meetings, make relevant updates of products supplied and ensure the distribution of timely and accurate information and receiving forms to appropriate personnel.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business management or a related field
- You have minimum of one year relevant work experience as an operations assistant
- You are fluent in reading, speaking, and writing both English and Chinese language.
- You are based in Lagos State.
- You are proficient in Windows and MS office/high level of Excel.
- You possess excellent communication skills, strong organizational and analytical skills and multi-tasking ability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- For More Information, Contact: 01-2933125.
- Interview will be conducted at our Lagos Head Office.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification
Application Deadline 6th March, 2022.