Royal Residences by Design Union is 5 Star Hotel on the Victoria Island providing high end hotelling experience for exclusive individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager – Hotel
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Management of hospitality services of the Company’s hotel and apartments, providing premium service to guests.
- Managing the Company’s hospitality team to deliver an overall excellent guest experience.
- Act as an ambassador for the Company’s hospitality brand.
- Provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments promoting a culture of premium service while optimizing operations and resolving guests/residents issues.
- Strong understanding of hotel and short–let apartments P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies.
- Coordination with other internal functions: Construction/Finance and Administration/Corporate Services to achieve corporate hospitality goals.
- Ensure adherence to the company’s corporate culture and policies.
- Ensure strict utilization of existing ERP and corporate systems and procedures.
- Maintain good relations with the apartment owners, residents, facility managers and all stake holders.
- Responsible for the preparation, monitoring and achievement of the annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan for hospitality and short–let services and set other short and long term strategic goals for the business.
- Manage on-going profitability and carry out cost savings initiatives for the hotel and short–let services, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- Candidates should possess B.A in Hotel Management or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in hotel management at General Management level in a 5 star hotel establishment.
- Please note that this role is strictly for a Nigerian national.
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal, people management and negotiating skills
- High awareness of quality issues and attention to details
- High level of sincerity and honesty.
- Sound understanding of hotel management, systems and control.
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment and tact.
- Good team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2021.